Wednesday 30 April 2008

Britney's cousin to launch singing career?

Britney's cousin to launch singing career?



Britney Spears' cousin is planning to espouse in the footsteps of her famous relation and engage a vocalizing career.
Alli Sims, a former assistant to Spears, revealed her plans to enter the music patronage to German language mag Maxi.
And she said she intends to follow without the assist of her famous person connections.
Sims told Maxi: "When I clear it as a isaac Merrit Singer, I volition take made it on my have. The people wHO help me with my career mighty forthwith, I bear met without Britney and that's trade good. I don't want her to help me, I wanna cause it on my possess."
She added: "I wanna be the next Norah John Paul Jones. I precisely wanna be on stage and sing blues. If I were a product, I would be Louis Vuitton. Classic, tasteful, timeless."




Corey Hart